Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome Back Sunshine

Everyday is a new adventure! I'm thrilled of my upcoming ventures and the summer making it's day view in 2009. Next week Andrea and I are going to start doing Bikram Yoga on Tuesdays. I have taken a class before, it is wonderful and definitely a challenge. My life has taken an amazing turn in the last couple of months regarding my health. I have changed my lifestyle completely and have become very happy and excited about getting and staying healthy. I am continuously looking for ways to improve my activity levels. On Sundays I include Jack in my exercise routine; we started going to the dog park with Lacy on Sundays, it's super.

I am visualizing Complete and total, Wealth, Health and Happiness.

My life is rich with so much already, I am ALWAYS ready for more. Bring it Universe!

<3