Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lucky Thrift Store Finds!

I went to the local thrift store before lunch, "Soul's Harbor." I almost always find something I want that I am moderately excited about, but today I found eight awesome things for $8. I am redecorating my office/craft room and everything I have gathered is going to make an excellent accent. Most of the things I plan on painting different colors :). Here we go:

A simple, but shiny, pretty red vase!


Beautiful Geisha Figure! How I got this lucky, I have not a clue!!


Picture frame for pets with paw border(soon to be painted,) wood plaque: oh you'll see :), and a framed inspirational quote! Always good to have!


Otherwise expensive laptop case, that of which I do not have, that's right: $1!!


Fancy candle holder that matches my living room well!


DVD Stand, because spray painting this one is faster than waiting for Brawn to build me one :)


I am SO excited. :) Made my day! Hooray for thrift stores!

2 comments:

Miss Mish Mish said...

Oh these are just great! Love the red vase and the geisha...i'm jealous! The candle holder is really beautiful and painting the cd rack is an excellent idea :)

Anonymous said...

Bad ass, dude!